Silver Dragon's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheel of Topics #3

Go down

Wheel of Topics #3 Empty Wheel of Topics #3

Post by Flege2 Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:48 pm

First off, welcome to the Lair.

Come in and make yourself at home. The armory is open to everyone and I encourage it's use. The equipment does us no good if it is just setting there. When the dust settles, I want everyone to consider buying their equipment from the armory. I will sell it for 80% of the current market value. This will insure that your equipment remains yours, no matter what and will put money back into the Vault for new equipment.

I do recommend that you read the internal message. I am sure that most of you have seen it before, but it is good to go over it occasionally.

I am usually available on Skype for questions at various times. I am silverdragon80. I do want to have a little get together next weekend, time to be determined (probably Saturday, RL permitting). Everyone in the fleet is invited to drop in.

I would like to schedule a Skype meeting this week for the fleet leaders. I want MrC to be there, if possible, as I am going to be bringing him into the leadership of the fleet. (unless he runs away screaming)

If you have any questions, no matter how small, please ask one of the Great Wyrms. They are the fleet leaders and know all of the mechanics of the fleet.

We have much to do to get back in fighting trim. To be honest, I have never had a fleet this large as it makes for a bigger target for an attacking fleet. For this to work, we will all have to make the wars or we will be giving the enemy fleet free points for everyone off line. While not everyone will need Skype, we will need at least one player on each station to do local searches for cloaked players. Each player not on Skype will report to the player that is connected on their station. As I said, we will have much to do to integrate these new protocols.

Above all, do ask if you have any questions, that is what we are here for. If you contact me on Skype, I will send you the rest of the fleets contacts that I have. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Silver Dragon
Flege2
Flege2
Dragon Chow
Dragon Chow

Male Posts : 51

https://www.facebook.com/flege2

Back to top Go down