Silver Dragon's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheel of Topics #2

Go down

Wheel of Topics #2 Empty Wheel of Topics #2

Post by Flege2 Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:47 pm

The Bermuda Triangle, AKA the Devil's Triangle.

This small portion of the atlantic ocean near the american coast is considered by many paranormal fans as the most mysterious area in the world. But what make it so mysterious. Mainly all the disparition stories around this area, both nautical and airborne. The two most plausible stories(from my point of view) are about the Flight 19 and the USS Cyclops. Those two stories have lot of proof about the existance of the airplanes and the ship, and both are describe in the official register as lost for "cause or reason unknown".

Flight 19 was a training flight of TBM Avenger bomber. They disapeared on december 5, 1945. The story is well documented, but the biggest mystery isn't the training flight disappearance, but the loss of a search and rescue Mariner airplane, attributed to a mid-air explosion. The USS Cyclops was a proteus-class collier(cargo ship used for coal) in the US Navy. It disapeared between the 10 and the 13 of march, 1918, no survivor, no wreck, no proof of anything.

The strangest thing I found about it are the difference between the many official sites. It's like a war between believer and skeptical. On one side you have the believer with a list long as your arm of the many disparition, and on the other you have the skeptical with all the official document showing that most of the stories aren't plausible. It's almost impossible to find a neutral point of view on it, wich make it hard to find an unbiased description. How to make a serious presentation of a topic when there is no unbiased description.

Grim the pirate Wheel of Topics #2 Yellowskullxbones (I started with the triangle and finished with a complain about the lack of neutral view, this is so bad)
Flege2
Flege2
Dragon Chow
Dragon Chow

Male Posts : 51

https://www.facebook.com/flege2

Back to top Go down