Silver Dragon's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invention test file 125-C~E

Go down

Invention test file 125-C~E Empty Invention test file 125-C~E

Post by Grimlock13 Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:54 pm

*The footage start with a young Grimlock. His hand are out of sigh, behind the view, probably to adjust something.*

...ok, and done. It should work this time. This is my latest attempt for a high mobility recording device, or a flying camcorder, to make it simple. Since I am already recording this, it seem to be...

*the image suddenly drop, as if the cam is falling, and the image go black. The image return shortly after.*

A bad configuration of the wire destroyed the energy source of my precedent model, but now it should work. I also use the time to add a following program. Basically, it is a reconnaissance program that will move the camera to keep me in the image. This, added to the vocal command, should help me make all my test with only one camera.

Now, for the following program and the vocal command test.

*Grimlock start to move around and the image follow him at an even distance.*

Looks good, now stay.

*Grimlock move around again, the image follow him while staying on his spot.*

Now approach me.

*The image go rapidly toward him until we see a close-up of his forehead followed by an impact and a pain grunt. The image then slowly go around.*

I'm down here, stupid machine.

*The image go down only to see a hand before going black and return again with Grimlock*

This should be the last entry for this item. After a slight increase in the AI and a few off cam test, I can finally put this new tool to use. This will really help me out. Flycam: record off.

*final image cut*
Grimlock13
Grimlock13
Dragon Chow
Dragon Chow

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down