Silver Dragon's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invention test file 415-J

Go down

Invention test file 415-J Empty Invention test file 415-J

Post by Grimlock13 Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:24 am

...Is this thing recording...Yes I got a signal...
Ok, now I'm gonna test the new imagery system I devised. It's based on what I think is the technology behind those blind berzerk bot detection system. They are physicaly blind, yet they can somehow see us, and it's not a movement detector because they can differanciate machine from living creatures. I believe they use a detector based on atomic energy detection. Each atom create a small energy field that allow them to interact with other atoms, and each composition of atoms, either aloy or molecule, deploy a different field.

Those energy field are already known by any common matter analyzer, so by tweaking one of those device I created the main part of my system. I also changed its program so that it will detect only solid or liquid matter, that way it won't be blinded by any kind of gas. I connected this device to a modified imagery system that should turn the detection signal into a grey shade image of the object, image that will be shown on the small screen attached to it.

Explanations are done, now lets start the device...
What the!?... I'm supposed to see a chair, not a battle a battle between...men on four legged animals...some of the man have wide brim hat and use very old type of gun...the others men are bare chested and wear...feathered headbands? And what those weapons, they shoot pointed stick with a staff bended by a ropes. This all look very primitive, yet they already had a meaning to record this on images, where are their priority? Ok, its only interference, maybe by changing some settings...WHOAA!!! This is... quite explicite, better change the settings again before anyone else see this...
*The machine make some strange noise and shoot a few spark before launching a big puff of smoke*
...and the machine is dead, better return to the drawing board...
Grimlock13
Grimlock13
Dragon Chow
Dragon Chow

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down