Silver Dragon's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invention test file 666-A

Go down

Invention test file 666-A Empty Invention test file 666-A

Post by Grimlock13 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:24 pm

...the camera is working, ok lets do this...

*Grimlock take a few step away from the camera, allowing it to see a strange aparatus surrounding a red glowing crystal*

I found this glowing stone among the remains of a derelict space ship floating in the outer ring of the asteroid belt. I also found some pretty disturbing thing, like all those body and a few regenabot husk. What allowed me to discover it was its energy signature. The stone is composed of a strange mix of quartz, iron, gold and an unknown element. That last element seem to be almost alive, it react to its surrounding and use the other materials around it to create its energy field. I created this machine as an attempt to collect and maybe even use this energy.

*While he was talking, the crystal start to shine brighter and brighter*

What?! But I didn't activate the machine...

*A strange noise start, almost inaudible at first and slowly increasing, sounding more and more like a chorus of voices screaming, the ground start to shake, wind start to blow and blood start to cover the walls and ceiling of the room.*

W-what... what is happening, what is all that!!

*He start to look around while covering is ears because of the sound continue to become louder. He look upon the crystal and the machine around it. Grimlock take one of his tool and start to bash the machine with it before taking the crytal away from it. The screams and rumble stop almost instantly and the crystal return to a low glow.*

Never... ever... again...

*Grimlock then faint, falling on the ground and the video footage is cut. Another image appear showing Grimlock pushing a sled with a makeshift metal box*

It took me some time to create a container that could stop its energy with a material the stone cannot react with. It would be way too dangerour to jetison it in space. What if someone find it and try to use it. it would be far safer if I hide it on my ship until I can find a way to destroy it. Although I am afraid to think about it, I can't stop wondering what could have happened if I didn't stopped it...
Grimlock13
Grimlock13
Dragon Chow
Dragon Chow

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down