Silver Dragon's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invention test file 1-A

Go down

Invention test file 1-A Empty Invention test file 1-A

Post by Grimlock13 Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:57 pm

*the video footage seem to have been damaged. It start with a young teenager wearing a familiar brown suit, black work glove, pilot goggles and tool belt.*

When we live on a space ship, we don't always have the time to cook our meal. Because of that most space farer rely alot upon quick cooking device, like toaster and microwave. But it still take a fair amount of time, sometime too much time. This why I decided to create a new cooking device that could reduce the cooking time so much, it will look almost intantaneous.

*While he was saying the last sentences, he moved aside to show a makeshift and extremely unsafe looking machine.*

This is the "fusion powered toaster"! It's only a prototype, but I it will work fine.

*he put a pastry in it and activate it, then a huge flash of light followed by parasite on screen. It then go to another footage showing spacemen charting an asteroid storm.*

First guy: Ok, the outside ring is done, lets go toward that big cluster.

Second: Yup, I take the scanner and follow...

*At that moment, the large cluster of asteroid the first guy was pointing is engulfed in a huge explosion, leaving behind a cloud of rock dust.*

Second: S**T!!! What was that!

First: Who cares about that! That f***ing thing destroyed all the asteroids! Because of that, we won't get paid!

Second: Aw man!

*the video stop and change again, showing the teenager of the first segment in a space port.*

I made a big mistake, and now I've lost everything I had exept what I was wearing at the moment. I will return to my toaster after I learned a thing or two about technology. I'll probably have to find work with one of those space Captain. For safety reason, I'll also need to change my name. Maybe Grimlock, it has a nice ring to it...
Grimlock13
Grimlock13
Dragon Chow
Dragon Chow

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down