Silver Dragon's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve's Room (PbP)

Go down

Steve's Room (PbP) Empty Steve's Room (PbP)

Post by Flege2 Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Steve Wilson

To those that that celebrate it tomorrow.

To the rest, enjoy yourselves tomorrow but try to keep the lair in one peace please (and stay out of my room).

Steve Wilson

princess kitten

ok to all happy turky day have fun keep safe dont get to stufed sd might eat you then its time to raid steves room heeheehee

Steve Wilson

I come back to my room and find everything is missing including the furniture. "Alright who's got the keys to my Flege2?!" Wonders SD's lair snapping at anyone he sees. "Give me my keys!"

princess kitten

i run and hide the keys before steve can blame me i place them in silver wolfs room heeeheehee

Grimlock13

I only took the toaster and a towel, everything else was still there when I left(although I did forgot to close the door...)

Silver Wolf

Hey now, that's not fair Kitten. I'm in AC!

princess kitten

runs back to seves room and puts pics of his things in there runs off snickering he will never find it now looks at silver wolf thatswhy i did it heehee he will never know

Steve Wilson

Runs to Grimlock13's room and searches for his stuff. "Where is it? Where is it?" I turn the room upside down, sideways, and send it through multiple dimensions but still can't find my stuff. I leave the room in a complete mess and start wondering SD's lair again.

Grimlock13

Crap I can't find them. I knew I shouldn't have left that hitch-hiker get in my ship...

Steve Wilson

"Hitch-hiker, HITCH-HIKER!" Storms off in the direction the Flege2, tries to open the hatch and remembers he doesn't have the key. "Grrrrrr! Just you wait hitch-hiker. When I find you, you'll wish you had the Guide!"

Silver Dragon

I sigh and look up as several people run up and down the halls. What the devil is up now? I slowly get to my feet only to find a pile of food lying beside the door.

Well, can't let that go to waste... It takes but a few moments for me to take care of the food. No better storage than in my stomach...

I turn and look over the messages on the com.... oops... well, I would have to get Steve some more food later... after my nap

I curled up in the corner and went back to sleep.

kenpachi

>.> <.< watchs panic and chaos insue all over... sits back and just watchs with a smile ^_^ ah the amusement

princess kitten
runs up to kenpachi and hands him some popcorn hope you likes it is steves fav heeheehee runs off

tronks

the noise that steve makes while searching for his stuff wakes me , so i shut the door and go back to sleep
since i got my new(steve's) bed i do nothing but sleep
on the door says:

DO NOT DISTURB....so stay away

kenpachi

stares at pk..... stares at popcorn... refuses.. i dont do popcorn >.> sips his energy drink >.>

princess kitten

humm now i need to find a place to hide this takes and drops on pice at a time leading to silver wolfs room up to steves keys runs off heeheehee theres the keys for him and the popcorn hides

Grimlock13

Good news: I found the towel

Bad news: It was inside the toaster that my ingeneer hooked on the fusion reactor, I'll spare the detail...(so much fluuf inside the engine room after the explosion)

Steve Wilson

As I continue my aimless run through the lair, I crash into something. This makes me lose my focus and I create a portal that I and the thing I crashed into fall through. Right before I enter the portal I notice a trail of popcorn that looks like my favorite kind (fish and bacon flavored). I crash into Silver Dragon and notice that what I had crashed into was kenpachi. "Oops."

Mr-C

Now that is interesting.

Steve did not even notice that his door was gone. There is just a blanket hanging there.

Silver Dragon

I came awake as a portal opened and two objects came flying through. I almost decided they were dinner, before noticing that it was Steve and Kenpachi. Since I had already eaten Steve's food, I didn't think it would be polite to have him for dinner as well.

"Okay, what is going on now, Steve?" I said as I tapped a claw on the floor.

Grimlock13

There is a not so old saying that goes like this: Don't wake up a sleeping dragon. It describe itself quite well alone.

Mr-C

I think Steve likes the hanging blanket for a door. It keep light out while muffling the sounds of people going past his room. Plus, he does not have to fumble with the door knob when he first wakes up.

It is just a quick whoosh and he has passed his thresh-hold.

Areckahn

Areckahn is rudely awakened by all the commotion.
Still, chaos is my element, and every opportunity is there to be used.

Several minutes later, Areckahn can be found enjoying a substantial pile of beer and cigars liberated from Steve's room whilst relaxing in his new hot tub (also liberated from Steve's room).

Silver Dragon should keep the trouble makers busy for a while, time for relaxing.

Could somebody pass me the popcorn?

Steve Wilson

"Umm, kenpachi got in my way and out of confusion and slight panic I created a random portal and we ended up here. I'm also looking for my key and other belongings. Have you seen any of them?" I jump off Silver Dragon so I could face him proper.

Silver Dragon

I sighed. "No, I have not seen your keys. Dare I ask where you left them?"

I watched as Steve backed away. ken still seemed to be in shock.

princess kitten

skips around th fleet happly hideing random things in random places laughing as i do runs tget in the hottub for relaxing

Steve Wilson

"I left it in my room before Thanksgiving. When I came back, it was gone along with everything that was and was not nailed down." As I replied, I backed toward the small door built into the massive one Silver Dragon uses. "Well thanks for the help I'm off to search some more." And with that I leave his room.

Silver Dragon

I chuckled as Steve backed out of the room. I laid my head down and wondered when the shock would wear off on kenpachi. I went back to sleep wondering if he would quietly leave or run away screaming... I snorted and watched the smoke ring drift towards the ceiling.

Mr-C

The main problem with the doors in this place is that they are all from the same contractor, all from the same manufacturer, and all made to the same specifications.

Plus, they are all painted the same colour so it is hard to tell one from another.

Sir Tancred Wesker

Wakes up from the noise outside of my room with a horrifying smell on my face. I grab the thing on my face to realize it was steve's dirty underpants. I threw up then got mad....stopped before leaving my room to notice my rum collection was gone.... Breaks down own door. "Turns the hallway full of people to ice...WHO TOOK MY RUM!!!!!!!"

princess kitten

i hear the nose Tancred is makeing and look at Areckahn wit a scard look and grabs all the empty rum bottles and runs to silver wolf room and trows them all over the place and runs back to the hot tub and tells Areckahn lets hope he dont think it was us

Mr-C

Now I am confused. How can Steve tear down his door when it is missing?

I would rather think that he tore down the blanket that was hung there to give him privacy.

So, I go over to Steve's Room and hang the Blanket back up. Poor Steve. I wish I knew where his door went.

Steve Wilson

As I continue my mad run through Silver Dragon's lair, I pass my door and notice that it is different. The door used to be made of diamond but now look like most of the other doors. I take a closer look and find out that it is now a blanket with a picture of a door on it. Not sure why I missed this earlier but... "Where's my bloody door and where's my key?!" I promptly fall on the recently created ice and slide straight into Tancred.

Areckahn

Areckahn remains in the hot tub, quietly confident that Steve will never notice the empty rum bottles, some hidden under the blanket by Princess Kitten, but the large majority camoflaged in the piles of other empty rum bottles which generally adorn his room.

Adding to this quiet confidence are the several dozen laser cannons. Collected from the Shakey Wraith's spare parts bin, these are now mounted above Areck's door.
(Ever wonder why Areckahn hides when Silver Dragon mentions the electricity bill? :angel

The activiation switch is in the hot tub, and, having learnt the hard way, Areck has made sure to make THESE electronics water tight.

princess kitten

i run out of there to sd and jump up on him to hid i will be safe here heeheehee sets out more food before i jump up on him

Silver Dragon

What the hell... I came awake as kitten bounded in. I opened a bleary eye and noticed that she had brought food... I chuckled. She knew how to keep an old dragon happy.

I curled around Princess Kitten and wolfed down the food. After the few seconds that it took, I gently laid a wing over her and went back to my nap.

kenpachi

just watchs again with all the chaos, keeping notes on who does what and who goes where >.> remebers that he is knew and doesnt even have a room yet >.>

Nairdowell

If Steve had only done what I did before setting out on AC (manually shutting off the scavenging vents, filled the room with an inert gas, then welded the door shut.. oh yeah, and coated the door with a film so any stickers can be peeled off as a sheet) all othe this would have been averted....

Ah youth... lacking in vision... just remember, old age and treachery will overcome youth and inexperience...

Hope to return to the "real" world in a few weeks....

Sir Tancred Wesker

See's Princess running to SD's room. Follows her to see a sleeping SD. Still mad about the rum i kick SD's nose gently to wake him "Hey old timer wake up there is serious hurt going to happen and i need your asistance" Ice crystalized around Tancred as he got angrier and angrier.

princess kitten

hearing Sir Tancred i start to shake and think to my self this wont be good at all

Grimlock13

Run inside SD's room with a good news but slip on the ice and bump Tankred away from the door.

Holy crap....

Sir Tancred Wesker

After being bumped by Grimlock, Tancred stumbles then glares wickedly at Grimlock. "YOU!!!!" Encases grimlock in a block of ice then shoves him in front of SD and places a sticker on the block of ice saying Dragon food.

Grimlock13

(it's hard to speak or act when you are in a block of ice)

Silver Dragon

Cold... brr... its by my nose.... I start to wake again and slowly breath out. Cracking one eye open I see a rapidly melting ice cube in front of me. I start to reach out and flick it away with a claw, but notice that... Grim? is inside...

What the hell is going on now?

Another slow gentle breath and the rest of the ice melts.

Grimlock13

From icy cold to burning hot. My hair are bit singed but otherwise I'm ok(unfortunatly I forgot why I was here). Gotta go.

Grimlock13

My last experience was interesting, but I'm not very hot about doing it again. I hope this won't leave a cold between us.

(those pun are so bad...)

Steve Wilson

I watched as Tancred picks himself up and goes to Silver Dragon's room. "Creates a hallway of ice then runs off without even saying he's sorry for the inconvenience." I mutter to myself as I get up. "Now for the ice." The ice disappears leaving no trace of it even being there. Anybody trapped in it before, now is free and he/she has no recollection of ever being frozen in the first place. "Now where was I? Oh yeah, where's my key?!" And with that I dash off down the hall and straight into the first room I see bashing the door to smithereens.

Sir Tancred Wesker

watches grimlock run out of sd's room which suprisingly calms him. i sit down next to the dragon. "so old timer, why u not getting into this racket of destruction and chaos?" Tancred not being his normal self due to lack of rum.

Silver Dragon

I look over at Tancred. "I generally don't do mayhem unless provoked."

I noticed that Tancred was about as sober as I had ever seen him. "Just a sec..."

I drag over one of my tanks of Rum. "Here, help yourself... While you are at it, tell me what all of this is about. One more interruption of my nap and I will show you some destruction."

Sir Tancred Wesker

Stares at the rum with awe. Takes a bottle that was in his clock and filled it. "i'll have this later, until i find my rum i wont drink a drop" Begins explaining that the reason he is on a rampage is that he woke up with all 22,250 bottles of rum stashed in his room was stolen and that he saw kitten come into SD's room and followed then decided to come to SD himself for help on finding them before he blew up then refreeze the whole lair.

Steve Wilson

The room I bashed into was the janitors closet. Finding nothing interesting in the closet, I continue to the next door and enter the room taking the doorknobs with me. The room I entered was the security room. Too bad our only security here was a plastic baseball bat. On to the next room. I turn this door into a triple-layered titanium wall a proceed to bash on it. "Give me my key?!" I yell at the person behind the wall.

Steve Wilson

I yell at the wall for hours before deciding to just send the wall away. I don't know where I sent it but it was probably where three-layered titanium walls would enjoy themselves.

After the door is gone I barge in and scream, "Where's my uh... What was I looking for again? Finger, no I've got all of mine. Room, nope I can still see the blanket marking the entrance. Hmm, what was it?" I stand in the doorway mumbling to myself trying to figure out what I lost. I went from the eggs from last April that I keep under my bed to the oven that I left on in the twelfth reality, 93rd dimension, planet "Who Gives A Hay We're Calling It 'The.'" "That's right, I'm looking for my left sock for my pinky toe! Or was it the key to the Flege2? Yes, yes, it was the key to the Flege2 and not, in fact, the left sock for my pinky toe!"

With that I run screaming around the waste management room disassembling everything, looking for my key. When I'm finished the room looks like it was cleaned and polished. Though there was one new machine in the room now. It converted the waste it collected into clothing and sends it to all the rooms in the lair.

I run through the East wall (which is now made of jello) and end up in Areckahn's room covered in, surprisingly, caramel. I notice the beer, cigars, and hot tub that look very much like my own. After checking the realital imprint I leave on all my stuff, I whisper, "Where's my key?"

Silver Dragon

"Okay Kitten, wake up and come out from under there." I said as I lifted my wing. "I think you have some explaining to do..."

I looked up at Tancred and said, "I will take care of things from here. There has been enough damage."

Iced hot-tubs, stolen booze, power outages... and funny smelling clothes appearing out of nowhere. I came fully awake and scanned the lair... Worse than I thought.

"and it had better be a damn good explanation."

princess kitten

i look up at sd with a cute likl smile and blurt out its steves falt

Steve Wilson

Getting no response out of Areckahn, I transport all my stuff back to my room along with Areckahn. I then run around the lair screaming "Where's my key?" at the top of my lungs.

Silver Dragon

Hearing Steve's scream, I tap my claws on the deck plates...

"Would you care to expand on that a little more, kitten?"

Grimlock13

Ok, at least he's not mad at me, but something just hit me(not an object, an idea). If he can manipulate reallity, why don't he simply create a new key out of his mind?

Steve Wilson

I can't create another key because I've modified the current, and only working key, to not be tampered by realital energy. This includes my own. The ship is the same way and the locks and core systems only respond to the person holding the key. Unfortunately I didn't count on the ship attacking a piece of itself (hence the hole that wouldn't have been made by a small explosion). This does not mean the key or the ship is invulnerable. Both can be destroyed by another ship and also repaired by regenabots. You could also melt (1,000,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit) the key and reshape it and it would still let you access the core systems (not the locks though as you need to insert the key into those) I modified the ship this way so that any other reality traveler could not just traipse around stealing my ship (Flege2). I could however spend weeks creating an almost exact duplicate of the ship and key. But then again, I'm crazy and Where's my key?

After my long-winded speech, I resume my running and screaming with Grimlock being carried on my shoulder.

Steve Wilson

As I run through the lair, I hear a faint "crunch." I stop and investigate the sound and find a trail of popcorn. I follow the popcorn and end up in the middle a of a hall. I go back and follow the trail the other way and end up in Silver Wolf's room. Amidst all the empty rum bottles I find my key. After examining it thoroughly I shout "FINALLY I"VE FOUND IT! THE LOST CITY OF 'EL CAPADRE' HAS BEEN FOUND!" With that I go in search of Silver Wolf, yelling out everybody's name in no particular order.

princess kitten

looking down at the floor i take a deep breath at start talking super fast well see steve said dont mees with his room and and and i didnt do to much pulls out some food for sd wanna bite? to eat

Sir Tancred Wesker

-Walks over to PK and smakes her. Glares at her with a mad face- Quit distracting him from the problem at hand. My rum is gone and i cant forget my memories without them!!! -Tancred grabs head like a pain just hit him and a tear falls- 'ld Dragon...-sends thoughts through to SD's mnd " My Lord get the info outta her quickly before i kill someone or destroy the lair my rum is the only thing holding back my power and i can control it but memories of pasts lived come back and i will go into a maddness" -runs out into the hallway as lightning errupts from around Tancreds body shocking the hallway-

Areckahn

*over the intercom*

Attention Fleet Persons/Things:
Areckahn would to take this opportunity to deny any involvement or knowledge of past, present or future missing rum.
Areckahn would like to remind fleet-mates that any rum stored in an inaccessible location is a fire hazard.
Rum should be stored in a clearly marked and easily available storage device.
*hickup*

Silver Dragon

"No I do not want something to eat..." My eyes narrowed. "I want this to end... NOW!"

The two most (not surprisingly) scrambled minds were Steve's and Tancreds. I sent out a mental bolt. I would not knock out either for more than a few minutes, but should localize the damage.

"I want you to set this right, kitten. Who do we need to get the stuff back from?"

princess kitten

looks at sd with tears in eyes the keys are in the wolfs room and so is the rum hangs head in shame for feeling like i up set sd

princess kitten

looks at sd with a half smile ok walkas with sd

Grimlock13

Gahhh!!! I just got an electrochoc from my room door. It could only happen if someone was sending electricity through the metalic wall of the lair. With all the electric wiring that as been remade, it wouldn't a good idea to electrify the walls.

Silver Dragon

We arrived at Silver Wolf's room and searched it. While we found the rum, the key was nowhere to be found.

I looked at little kitten. "Are you sure this is where you left it?"

princess kitten

looking puzzled yes it is i putthe rum here so tankred wouldnt kill the one who took it and put the keys in here too

Silver Dragon

Well then there is no help for it.

We headed back, leaving Tancred's rum stacked around his sleeping form for him to find.

I thought about what next to do... I suppose that I should put up a fleet message... but I would wait to see what the general outcome would be.

Mr-C

The last time I saw a Key was when we were busting some Drug Smugglers.

LOL

Grimlock13

Well, everything seem to have calm down, maybe I will finally able to finish my latest version or the the fusion powered toaster(I hope this time it wont explode).

Sir Tancred Wesker

Tancred wakes up and grogally stands up and as though it be a dream he was surrounded by his rum bottles but as the dream feeling faded as he picked the first one up to be suprisingly empty and then another and another and all the rest were empty. Seeing the hall was electricuted still he realized it was real, his rum was all gone!!!! After being away from rum for almost a whole day the memories of pain and destrction of the past engulfed tancred's sanity and thus the maddness came. Tancred started laughing sydisically and enfused himself with the elementals of fire and lightning. Tancreds body turns into a purple burning light. He starts walking down the hall incinerating everything he touches. Laughs uncontrolably more loudy

Grimlock13

*Grimlock's room door is blasted away by an explosion and Grimlock get out a few minute later, after the regenabots*

Wrong configuration, but it was better than last time, I blew up only my room. What is that?!

*Grimlock return in his room just in time to let pass a ball of purple electrocharged plasma*

I hope it's not because of the machines I left on my ship. Things never stay calm very long here.

Steve Wilson

I wake up feeling very refreshed. "Thank you!" I decide to give up my search for Silver Wolf and instead run full forces to my room to make sure that all my stuff that I found was still their. As I passed the blanket, something very hard knocked me back. I tried four more times before shifting into the room. "Yup the Holy Grail is still here." As I'm about to leave, I located and shifted all my stuff back to my room.

I run full force at the entrance to my room and bounce back. This time I notice that my regular door is back and promptly run into it ten more times before opening it. After successfully leaving my room, I continue my search for Silver Wolf, heading in the general direction of my ship.

Sir Tancred Wesker

Tancred is lost i his own madness consumed by emotions and memories. The combination of the two elementals makes a very powerful force. (description of what tancred sees) The hallway is covered in blood, the walls are burned to ashes as screams are heard far away. The doors are made of flesh and there is no light around him...just the darkness. Tancred sees someone dart across the demonic hallway that resembled marlad he looks in the room he thought she went into just to find the body of a fellow comrade from the old times as a knight of merlin. Tears of blood dripped from Tancreds face as the pai grows in his heart and mind. He summons and fuses with the elemental of air into his body. The once purple electrofireball that was tancred errupted into a tornado of pure plasma and white flames with Tancred in the Eye of the storm. Parts of hallway wall starts to fly down he hallway and the floor starts melt and reharden the floor at the same time causing warped pieces to form. Silence is all that is heard from Tancred as the disatsers happen.

Grimlock13

The energy sphere is increasing its energy output without any visible power sources.

*the device in Grimlock's hand emit a burst of smoke with a small bang*

It went over the safety limit of my detector. It must be one of those enthropic vortex that half-crazed old coot from mars told me about. Better find a way to stop it and fast, or it could destroy the entire lair.

*start to look hastily around in search for inspiration*

There, the liquid nitrogen pipe from the cooling system of the engine, the temperature nearing the absolute zero could slow or stop the reaction. C is gonna kill me for damaging that.

*take one off his tool from is belt and aim it at a pipe near the ceiling and press the button, but nothing happen*

What, it was working yesterday...

*the tool launch a beam that miss Grimlock's hand while he was trying to make it work*

Whoa!!! Ok, it only a delay. The energy reaction is getting bigger. Aim and fire!!!

*the beam took another few second to lauch and tore a hole in the pipe, spilling the nitrogen on the energy tornado, creating a huge cloud of mist. The security systems cut the flow of dangerous liquid, and the mist start dissipate, showing an ice statue of Tancred Wesker*

He's gonna kill me if he ever know I did this to him...
I was never here...
I don't know what happened here...

Mr-C

Oh Bloody Hell!

Another alarm. "What has gone wrong now?" I set down my cup of Ginger Tea and look at the control panel.

Defenses are fine. Shielding is fine. There are no unauthorized launches going on. There was a spike in the cooling system. Thankfully, the back-up system kicked in.

Oh For Crying-Out-Loud.

There is a leak in the Cooling System Recirculation System. The sensors picked up a rapid drop in pressure of the Liquid Nitrogen. Some dang fool must have thought it would be great for cooling his beer or rum. I hope not. At atmospheric pressure, liquid nitrogen boils at 77 K (−196 °C; −321 °F). This would freeze dang near any liquid solid. Not to mention what it would do with humanoid flesh.

Why we are still using Liquid Nitrogen as a cooling agent is beyond me. Despite its reputation, liquid nitrogen's efficiency as a coolant is limited by the fact that it boils immediately on contact with a warmer object, enveloping the object in insulating nitrogen gas. This effect, known as the Leidenfrost effect, applies to any liquid in contact with an object significantly hotter than its boiling point. More rapid cooling may be obtained by plunging an object into a slush of liquid and solid nitrogen than into liquid nitrogen alone.

I guess I had best go investigate.

I quickly drain my tea cup and dump out the remainder of a perfectly good pot of tea that I was so looking forward to savoring.

"Someone is going to pay," I think to myself.

Mr-C

OK. I'm at the blast doors that automatically sealed of the area where the leak occurred. I have instructed the Repair-Bots to close off all lines that are going through this area and open the bypass systems to keep the rest of the lair operational.

Thank "The Powers That Be" that whoever caused this leak does not have access to the real cooling system. The LMFR is just to valuable to leave the cooling system where anyone can access it. That is why we are using Liquid Sodium and NaK for the reactor cooling.

Sodium and NaK don't corrode steel to any significant degree and are compatible with many nuclear fuels, allowing for a wide choice of structural materials. They do however ignite spontaneously on contact with air and react violently with water, producing hydrogen gas.

Humm. The door seems to be jammed.

Sir Tancred Wesker

-The iced tancred glows red and shatters revealing a very angry tancred. tancred makes the ship shake as the earth element enfuses in him and boulders of metal roll down the halls heading to the center of the ship.-

Grimlock13

(because of the security doors that closed the room, I was imprisoned with the frozen Wesker, along with a leak of liquid nitrogen. So now I'm, again, frozen solid. What was left of my consciousness before it went black was: I hope he don't remember anything.)

Mr-C

I check the monitors for the sealed corridor. The temperature is way too low. Oxygen Level is near zero. There is hardly anything I know that can survive long in these conditions.

The Repair-Bots inform me that all piping is secured within the space and the Bypasses are functioning properly. I initiate Emergency Air Replacement in the damaged area and turn the heating system up to max.

I may be able to hold my breath for longer than most sentient beings at The Lair, but I like to have some Oxygen available and I prefer my water to be liquid.

OK, Atmospheric Pressure is close to normal. It is still a bit cool for my liking, but I need to get into the area to check for further damage. Here goes. I override the safeties and open the Blast Door in front of me.

An arctic blast of air hits me full force and freezes the moisture in my breath on my mustache. My eyebrows freeze next as does the sweat in my armored jumpsuit.

I must look a fright.

Sir Tancred Wesker

-As the doors open (thanks to Mr-C) Tancred is in his frozen state but starts to break free due to the rising in tempatures.(Nothing he hasn't experienced before) Tancred's eyes are glowing black and white while cracks appear on the frozen statue that is Tancred. You hear Tancred in a soft voice but cynically echoed through the room.- (singing) "All around me are familiar faces worn out spaces worn out fAAAAcesss, Bright and early for some magi power, burn some places, burn some more. Went insane and killed some people. Watch them die, watch them cry. And i find it kinda funny i find it kinda sad the dreams in which i'm killing are the best i've ever had, i find it hard to tell you, so come and meet my blade, cause when i am killing people your all in my...mad world, mad world. -cynical laugh-

Grimlock13

I have regained consciousness, yet I still feel very cold. It seem that the regenabots moved me away from the dangerous zone, but by the way the Lair rumble, the danger isn't over. Better go search some strong help, like SD or Steve, because little myself is over his head in this kind of situation. The first I find will have to go...

Steve Wilson

I was bored by the time I reached my ship and decided against going into space to find Silver Wolf. Instead I opened the hanger doors manually and shut down the safety force-field before letting myself be pulled into space. I instantly froze.

Hmm...

Now why did I do this?

Blah

I shift to a random spot in the lair and run to the research labs. There I start switching the labels on all the chemicals.

Ah much better now.

"THE WALRUS HAS BURPED!"

I shift to the center of the ship (which just so happens to be a jungle).

Ugly.

I shift the jungle into Mr-C's room. I then start redecorating the room to look more bloody including some corpses (don't ask, you really don't want to know). I even included a blood lake. I decide to take a relaxing blood bath in the lake.

OOC: Anything in italics is Steve's thoughts. Also I'm not ignoring the ship shaking as that happens as Steve is in space. Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion of Steve's Room (or possibly your sanity ending).

Mr-C

You did NOT just mess with the contents of Mr-C's room.

If you did, this may get very, very interesting. It is not wise to mess with Mr C's (Mr. Underhill from The Rule of Names in the Earthsea World of Ursula K. Le Guin) room.

Do we really need two dragons in the same lair? Especially when one of those Dragons is very, very upset.

Yours in service,
Mr-C

Grimlock13

As I run through the lair in search for help, I open the many door I found along the way to find help. In one of them I found a group of man dressed in black and training in martial arts. That can only mean two thing, Steve is around and he's getting bored, wich could be bad. Well, if he's bored, maybe he'll have some fun slowing Tancred while I search for someone else's help.

First door: sandy beach with blonde female lifeguards, maybe later. Next door: Whoa, Salvator Dali is in town and he seems inspired. Other door:... Broom closet... it's... original, I wasn't expecting that. Only two doors left, lets see what we have behind door one: Holy crap!!!*close the door* I don't know what this giant squid headed thing was, and I don't want to know. I don't have a choice now, lets open the last door. Whoaaaa! The last time I saw that much blood, it was a few second before fainting and a few second after something went very wrong with one of my machine.

As I walked inside the blood room(wich was the jungle room before, if memory serve), I finaly found Steve. He was playing around the room as if it was totaly normal. Although I've been in this fleet for only a few month, I stopped asking myself what was going on in his a long time ago. It's better for my mental health.

-Steve! I need help near the stern of the lair. Tancred isn't himself right now!

And here I am, standing in front of a tall cat with a strange glint in is eye, maybe it wasn't such a good idea...

("I always dreamed to open a door and see a group of spy training in kung-fu", Wayne's World)

Silver Dragon

I awoke from my sleep. My chamber had not been disturbed, but something didn't feel right. I expanded my senses... Good lords what now? I was detecting temporal anomalies all over the lair. I had gotten Tancred back his bottles...

I drew in energy from near space and sent it though the hull of the lair. The deck and walls returned to their normal states and everything started to equalize.

"Ann?"

"Yes Milord?"

"Lock it down."

I heard amusement in the AI's voice. "Yes Milord."

"Ann?"

"Milord?"

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"You were sleeping, Milord, and nothing really serious happened."

I sighed... I suppose serious is relative around here...

Mr-C

For those who walk past Mr-C's Room, you will notice a very large and very angrily written sign hanging on the door that says:

"Do NOT disturb."
"I am sleeping."

You will also be able to smell the very strong and the very the distinct odor of Chlorine the closer you get to Mr-C's Door. If you are not careful, you will step in the water filled Claw-Marks that are embedded in the floor facing Mr-C's door.

Something has changed in The Lair; it felt like this area was, somehow, oh so slightly, out of sync with the rest of The Lair. Things seemed to be ever so minutely distorted.

However, the further one traveled away from Mr-C's Room, the calmer things felt and The Lair seemed normal.

Sir Tancred Wesker

Tancred sees himself encased in ice. Thus seeing himself in this state he gets scared that he will be stuck there for another millenium. Tancred chants his spell of destruction which enables the earth entity inside him to explode the ground around him causing the frozen Tancred to be freed. The madness swirls around him even more from the chaos. He randomly starts running through the halls and leaving behind a river of flame and stone. (or in lame mans terms lava)

Grimlock13

I don't know what to do. Here I am, facing Steve in a blood filled room. Ever since I told him Tancred was doing some trouble, he didn't stopped staring at me. I don't think doing a staring contest will help protect the lair, but I do not dare to blink, not knowing what he might do. Please move, I need to go pee...

Steve Wilson

As I stared at Grimlock the room started to change back to the way it was before. In fact, there was now a tree between me and Grimlock.

"Grrrr! When I change a room I want it to stay that way!"

I moved the forest back to Mr-C's room and put the blood back on to the walls, ceiling, and floor.

"Now where was I? Oh that's right, you told me that Tancred was causing trouble. Well in that case..."

I removed the doors from the room and replaced them with walls. Next I created a portal on the ceiling that connected to below Tancred's feet. I left the one-way portal on the ceiling and made the other end randomly jump around the lair.

"I think Grimlock has something he wants to tell you Tancred."

Mr-C

The forest in Steve's Room was only an illusion. The forest that was originally sent to Mr-C's room was reduced to subatomic particles and scattered to the four winds.

Anything that tries to enter Mr-C's Room without his permission is stopped as if by an unexplainable force.

Grimlock13

Here I am, in a room fill with blood, between a Mad Hatter(Tancred) and a Chesshire Cat(Steve) with no way to get out exept the White Rabbit's hole(a portal on the ceiling). A few moment ago, I thought nothing could be worse than being freezing to death in a room filled with evaporating nitrogen and a Sorceror trapped inside his own psychosis. I was so wrong.

In desperate time, desperate mesure. By removing the safety device on the inertia generator of my wrench, I will turn it into a wrecking ball and blow a hole through the wall. Many thing could go wrong, but I don't have many choices. Heres goes...

*He take the wrench off his belt, rip some pieces and throw it toward the wall. The wrench fly through the air and hit the wall with a big noise, but nothing happen*

What!?...*Look at his hand* I took out the wrong pieces, i'm back to square one...

Sir Tancred Wesker

Tancred appears in a room out of nowhere. The first thing he notices is the blood and the corpses. Anger and chaotic outbursts of power erupted from Tancred as he imaged the gore and dead bodies as fallen loved ones from his past. All the elements infused into Tancred then a change occurred inside him. His body glowed blacker then a black hole and his eye glowed pure white as tears of white dropped from his eyes. "What is happening?!!!!! Why ARE YOU ALL DEAD!!!!" everything Tancred touched instantly was destroyed then curiously came back alive and new but now colored pure white. Tancred Took out his staff but it wasn't a staff anymore but a pure black and white blade of unknown material and shape. "I will destroy......ALL THAT GET IN MY WAY!!!!" Slashes blade and a wave of power eradicated the blood lake.

Grimlock13

I don't know what to say. There was a big flash of light and now the blood as disappeared. Why am I shining white light? And where are my tools? And why Tancred looks so strange? And who are all those other people? And where is Waldo(Steve)?

I wish something good happen soon, because I am no longer able to do anything.

Steve Wilson

I watch as my lake is eradicated.

"THAT WAS MY PICKLE!"

As I was yelling this, a bunch of rum bottles fell through the portal and landed on Tancred. I quickly change the rum bottles into random animals. Most of the animals try to escape while the other larger animals attack Tancred, Grimlock, and me. A coyote bites my leg, breaks it from my body, and spits it out. The rest of the animals decide I'm not worth trying to eat and focus on the other two. I retrieve my leg and reattach it.

"Good for nothin' varmints, I'm not your dinner."

While Tancred is busy with the animals, I release the raelital vein I was tapped into and tap into a slightly larger vein. I shift Grimlock and his surrounding area out of sync with the reality, making any and all non realital attacks phase through him. By the time I'm done doing this Tancred has dealt with the animals and I appear to be somewhat tired. My tiredness only lasts a few seconds and I await Tancred's next move.

Grimlock13

Ok, rum bottles falling from the ceiling and turning into animals. I can swear that the biggest one passed right through me while trying to attack me . I haven't halucinate like that since the day I tried the glowing pickle Steve gave me, but something tell me I ain't dreaming .

Steve and Tancred are now facing each other , surrounded by unrecognizable pieces of dead animals(those two are nasty when they fight). If I survive this, I will make my research on the personnal energy shield my priority. Inside this fleet, it could save my life(or at least allow me to live a bit longer in some situation).

(even if I don't survive, the regenabot will probably rebuild me, so... )

Silver Dragon

I left Mr-C's room and started toward the second disturbance. Upon arrival I found that it was isolated... The walls were sealed...

I smiled as I summoned the energy and vaporized the wall that was blocking me.

Steve Wilson

As I watched for Tancred's next move, the wall behind him vaporized and Silver Dragon entered the room. He didn't look too happy. I pooled most of my energy and desynced the whole room (minus Silver Dragon) from the rest of the reality including a large vein of realital energy. I then manipulated the vein to split into smaller veins and tapped into one of them. Tancred and I were now in sync with Grimlock (meaning Grimlock can attack and be attacked). I collapse onto the ground almost unconscious.

Silver Dragon

To my surprise, the entire room disappeared. I scanned the area and I was still there. I could sense the three entities that were within so I had a reference point. I opened a veil and drug them all through.

"ENOUGH!" I roared!

Steve Wilson

I was quite surprised when Silver Dragon brought everybody back in sync with the reality. Unfortunately he didn't bring everything in sync. The vein I desync left a leaking gap and was causing strange things to happen. The center of the ship now contained an out of sync room with a growing light of pure energy emitting from the middle of it. As the light grew details could be seen in it.

Earth when it was first created, the sun turning supernova, another planet thriving with life. All events that have happened to the reality or were going to happen. As I gazed at the light, I noticed that it was getting harder to view anything else.

I weakly uttered "Uh, oh."

I realized that the reality was trying to fix itself and was failing to do so. First it was trying to find the missing piece of the vein through time. Failing at this it was now trying to supplement another piece (of the same vein) in it's place. It was also failing at this. I knew the next step it would take, would be to try and take another vein and force it in the gap. All of this was rapidly draining the reality of it's life-sustaining energy. If the gap was not closed soon the reality would drain itself dry and disappear.

I still had not recovered enough to resync the missing piece of the vein and merge it back into the gap. I could only think of one way to delay it.

I spoke as loudly as I could (just below normal talking volume), "SD. You need to convince Tancred to help you fill the center of that light with every type of energy. You must do this for 5 minutes."

I wasn't sure if he could hear me or not as alarms were blaring throughout the lair. I could only hope he did and that they could feed the light for 5 minutes. I closed my eyes and went into a deep hibernation, drawing as many little veins into me as I could without overloading myself. Hopefully 5 minutes would be all I needed to recover.

Mr-C

"God, I hate alarms," thought Mr-C. "Now what is wrong?"

"Ann," (the AI) I ask, "what is wrong now and how do I fix it?"

Grimlock13

A dragon is already scary when it's happy. So when they are angry...

I saw the wall blow open, Silver Dragon's Head going through and looking at us. Then, he disappear with all the ship, leaving only a dark void, reappear shortly after with a huge roar. With him arrive a kind of window showing us many image of the universe and other thing within it.

And the worse can still come, because now Steve is out for the count, Tancred still look not totally himself and S.D. is approching that portal for some reasons. With the way blocked and the other doors still nowhere to be found, I'll have to stay and watch the event unfold till the end. Well, atleast I have found my tool belt, maybe I could try something...

Mr-C

As Grimlock fumbles around in his tool belt, a voice in his head says, "The knob. Try the knob." At that moment, his hand clenches on a Door Knob. it is not fastened to anything; it is just in his tool belt, but what the heck.

Grimlock takes the door knob and places it against one of the wall panels. It clicks. He turns the knob and a door in the wall opens. Grimlock steps through and the door closes behind him. The door knob is gone and he finds himself back in his room safely removed from the mayhem.

Mr-C chuckles.

Silver Dragon

I turned toward the light and scanned it. I had no clue just exactly what it was... I looked back at Steve, but he was out of it. I made a guess that this was his doing. I would have to think of some way of "rewarding" him after this was over... To bad that there were no potato's in the alternate or he would be on KP duty for the next century.

Summoning a veil, I called out, "Lily? Angel? I require your assistance."

Within a few seconds two lovely young (relatively speaking) ladies stepped through. Angel at 5'2" brown hair down to her ass and very petite. Save for the front... Lily at 5'7" Black silky hair a little shorter than Angel's with a figure a fashion model would die for. They had my collar around their neck and little else... I supposed I should have told them to dress first. Still, with the thongs, garters and little shelf bras, they were a nice distraction...

"It would seem that the gentleman there on the floor may have had something to do with that." I indicated the disturbance to my left.

Angel bowed then said, "We are going to have to be careful, Master, just the healing energy and naught else."

Lily was studying the event. "Milord Micheal, It would seem that we should hurry. This event is causing an imbalance in reality." She turned a cold eye toward Steve. "The damn fool... may I have him after this is done with?"

I shuddered a bit at Lily's tone. "I don't think that will be nessisary, pet. Lets just get this fixed."

They turned to me and I felt us link... then we bathed Steve in healing energy.

Steve Wilson

Something forced me out of my self-induced hibernation. My first reaction was anger followed shortly by feelings of dread.

"I NEEDED TO RECUPERATE! NOW I DON'T THINK I HAVE The energy..." I screamed at Silver Dragon as I slowly realized that I was able to jump and scream even though it had only been a few seconds.

I checked my reserves and found them to be almost full. I then checked around me and noticed two new strangers. Ignoring them I focused my attention on the anomaly. I only had one chance to fix this. I focused on the out-of-sync, split vein and merged it back to one. That was the easy part. Bringing it back was going to take a lot more effort than it did to take it out of sync.

I isolated the reformed vein from the out-of-sync room and started bring it back in-sync one piece at a time. This was the safer method but I soon realized it was taking too long. I was going to have to sync it all at once. I released the small veins and latched onto a much larger vein. I only had a split-second before I would burst into molecules and spread through-out the ship. Within that time, I wrenched the out-of-sync vein toward it's correct realital sync. I wasn't sure if I was successful or not as my body exploded the second that I moved the vein.

It was going to take weeks before I could regenerate from this. And even after regenerating I would have to pull an even larger amount of energy through my body to replace the lost energy caused by my mistake.

Mr-C

Ann (the AI Computer) took longer than normal to respond to my question. When she did answer, she said, "Reality has stabilized. There is nothing you need do except repair a few walls and doorways."

"May I ask you a question, Mr-C," Ann said. "My memory banks have a flashing entry. the Entry is Butterfly. Yet when I check the data banks, there is no data on Butterfly. Can you explain what a Butterfly is?"

Areckahn

As the healing energy in the room grow and begin to stabilise the local reality, a thick black mist begins to rise from a patch of floor a few feet from the rift.

As the mist thickens into a substantial cloud, set of glowing white eyes and teeth forms. It hangs in the air for several moments before growling angrily at the collected crowd and then evaporating suddenly, leaving a mostly empty bottle of rum to fall to the ground.

Basking in the chaotic energies which bled from the wound in the universe had been wonderfully relaxing, but the new healing powers growing in the room burnt like the sun.

There would be a time when powers like these could be ignored, laughed off as amusing trifles, but that time was not now.

Time to sleep elsewhere.

Silver Dragon

I was shocked as Steve blew up. Turning to Angel, I asked, "Can you get his signature enough to get him back together?"

Her French accent was heavy as she concentrated, "I believe so, Master. It will be difficult to pull him in though."

Lily looked up at me, "Why bother? He is a threat to himself and everyone else..."

Lily, my ice queen... cold blooded bitch. I couldn't help but love her. "Because he isn't done yet, and I would still like to get him somewhat..." I rolled my eyes. "stable?"

We set to work and started to draw in the component pieces of the late Mr Steve.

Ryen Wallace

*He finally made his way to the new disturbance he was sensing while looking for the dragon, and there they were. He had not sensed the dragon's new pets. As he looked around and saw what was happening, he took a step back. feeling again for the pouch at his side, he ran over to the dragon and knelt. Reaching into the pouch, he pulled out his hand and sprinkled some magical dust around himself in a circle, then looked up to the dragon, the magical dust appearing to do nothing at all*

Seems as though we have a problem here dragon...

*his demeanor still showing no emotions, he looked up to the dragon.*

How may I assist? It seems there's not much time left to act.

Silver Dragon

"I do not know right now. Steve seems to have started this... whatever it is." Indicating the disturbance. "And I have no clue what to do about it. He seems to have it stabilized, but I want it gone. We are trying to put Humpty back together again. Seems he blew himself up trying to fix it. I don't want to screw with it and take a chance on making it worse. And I am not willing to wait on Regenebots."

I chuckled. "How are you on puzzles?"

Ryen Wallace

*he closes his eyes as he takes a second sense of the disturbance*

This is quite complicated, I'm sure I could figure it out, but I'm not sure we'd have the time I'd need. I hope Steve knows what he's doing.

*He pushes his hands out, and then slowly moves them in front of him. Opening his eyes he takes a deep breath and holds it.*

You and your pets just worry about getting Steve back up as quick as you can, I'll do what I can to at least hold this at bay.

*He closes his eyes again and starts chanting in ancient tongues. Geometric symbols in blue and green flash around him as he concentrates; however, no changes in the disturbance seems to be made.*

Grimlock13

RooaaaZzzzzz...
...grumble...
...zzz...

(if you don't get it, I'm taking a rest. I'm only a man with a few gadget. With all that have happened, I'm exhausted and not very prone to ask myself why I had a doorknob on my tool belt. Nor how it was able to create a door out of the wall. Or why the door opened to my room. Maybe I'll start to study those thing when I get up.)

Mr-C

What door knob? Do you mean the ancient, ornate, crystal door knob that allowed you safe passage back to your sanctuary?

It is gone. Almost like it was never there.

Sir Tancred Wesker

(Sorry for the delay i didn't expect the rp to zoom out into war in just two days)
Tancred saw all the events going on but not quite as everyone else did. Bodies everywhere blood covering everything. A big demon with a tail emerging into the room with two naked sirens by his side. A giant hole of emptiness and pieces of Steve everywhere. Tancred finally acted out after hearing Steve's plea for help and i slammed the edge of my sword into the ground causing a shock wave of life energy throughout the room. Flowers and springs appeared everywhere then it all died in an instant transporting all the energy and power into a shield shape around the hole in the wall.
My gift to you Steve in honor of your passing. ow demon i shall slay you!!!! (looking at SD.)

Silver Dragon

I glanced over at Tancred. Great, another distraction...

~Lily, Angel, Keep working on Steve...~

I put up a shield between him and us. I considered rendering him to his component atoms, but he was a friend... at least when he was sane... I could wrap the energy around him, but doubted that would slow him down... Well...

I opened a veil and sent him to the crystal world in one of the alternate planes. He would probably find his way back, but it should give me time to get this mess straightened out.

Then I would deal with Tancred.

Sir Tancred Wesker

Tancred was blinded for a second to realize that he no longer was in front of the demon and that the place he was now in wasnt covered in blood at all it was white and a calming blue but it seemed off from where he usually was. there was see through objects and odd stones and cystal like bits everywhere but it was empty at the same time. before tancred could fully calm down a crystal formation turned into lady marlad. "my lady!!! its you, i missed you so m....." the formation shattered and blood silt everywhere. the maddness still controlled him and he blacked out of sanity once more as parts of the relm shattered and bled. "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!!!!"

Steve Wilson

I felt my molecules coming together at an accelerated rate.

This is different. It should have taken weeks for me to come back but now it looks to be more like minutes.

I felt a decrease in my recovery.

Now I'm slowing. What gives? I doubt anyone would try and revive me. At least not after almost destroying this reality. Unless I didn't succeed and the reality is still dying. If that's the case, then they are too late. I'll come back just in time for the end. If they're lucky there will be enough energy for me to shift everybody to a different reality.

Several minutes pass as my body starts to take shape.

Hmm... judging by the presences I can fell, I'm still in the same room I was in before. At least I won't have to waste time shifting back here. Also seems that I did succeed as the energy hasn't increased. Doesn't surprise me that they haven't put the energy back in the vein.

Several more minutes pass. To any onlookers, I probably look like a bunch of random particles.

There seems to be something different about the congregation. Like someone left and someone else is here. Silver Dragon is still here and I'm guessing the two closest to him are the new comers. I sense energy coming from those two. I'm not sure what type it is but it is the cause of my accelerated recovery. This leaves the last presence. I thought this was Tancred but he's not putting out as much energy as he was when I exploded. I'm not positive but I think this person is sending energy either to the light-producing energy or around it.

If you haven't guess, more minutes have passed. The particle have become more refined and if look at closely, resembles a large cat.

Ah... its Ryen Wallace. I'm still not sure what he is trying to accomplish.

After 23 more minutes, I'm able to speed up my recovery. The last molecule sets in place 9 minutes later.

"And here I thought I'd be able to relax for awhile. I'm guessing you want me to put water back into the river."

I gesture at the light.

"Well forget about it. I don't feel like exploding again."

I shifted to my room. Unfortunately for me, the 'in' portal appeared where I shifted. Popcorn, a chair, and I got pulled into the portal and fell into the light. The popcorn changed into a mouse, a cashew, a peanut, already been chewed gum, and lots of other things. The chair turned into a high-tech computer. I on the other-hand absorb all the energy.

"Crud..."

In the millisecond before I exploded, I did the only thing left to do: put the energy into the nearest vein. The light instantly disappeared and the rest of the reality became a lot less transparent. I'm now scattered across the universe making my normal recovery time 3 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 1 hour, and 23 and a half seconds.

Ryen Wallace

*Even though he could detect a change around Steve, he concentrated on his task at hand. The bubble he's created around the light doesn't seem to have done anything, except for stopping any outside particles from inter-acting with it to feed it more energy.*

*And then, after what had felt like hours to him in his concentrated state, the light just vanished like glass shattering to infinitely smaller pieces. Whatever happened also destroyed his bubble... or maybe it was his loss of concentration with the unexpected changes in events. He shrugged it off and looked around as he stood abruptly, trusting his eyes for once over his other senses. After a quick scan, he noticed the two that were with what he thought to be Steve... and the Dragon. He turned to the dragon, his green eyes glowing through the darkness cast by the veil of the dark purple hood over his head*

I'm not sure what just happened; however, I'm pretty sure it wasn't by my doing. That bubble wasn't caopable of that at all.

*he gives a quick scan with his other senses and pulls the hood down from his head revealing a puzzled look on his face*

... Where is Steve?
Where is Steve?

Sir Tancred Wesker

Tancred's rage was halted by the sudden thought of the demon he saw. ".....That Demon!!! He is responsible for all this, He made Marlad die!!!! I WILL CRUSH HIM!!!" Tancred took his sword out and started dancing around the crystal plan shifting elements and small bits of reality to form homunculus beings and elementals made out of elements and life power Tancred had eminating from him. 4 homunculus Tancered declared his lieutenants. First was Alexis: Long brown hair wearing earthy leather armor Alexis was made up of diamond hard scales and can manipulated earth. Then came Bruce who had coal black hair was 8 ft tall wore black horn rimed glasses, was shirtless and wore black cutoff jean shorts he was forged from condensed magma and can harness intense fire and flame. Next we have Sylvia with hair long all silver like the moon and made of coral and onyx she can move like and manipulate water. And then we had Matsu who wore a skin tight outfit of tights and a windbreaker. He was looked upon like he was transparent he was forged from the air gods themselves. "OK my friends.....(Looks upon the hundreds of elementals with his four lieutenants next to him).....It's time for WAR!!!......(for some reason the whole plain echos with the music from the movie Rocky's of eye of the tiger)

Grimlock13

Man, why is it so hot in here? Well at least it's still here, so the problem in the central room must be over. Good because I need to recover my wrench. An inertia generator use very hard to get element in it, and I prefer to repair it instead to rebuild it.

*as I step out of my room, the temperature return to normal, but something else is there...*

Flying balls of water? The gravity feel normal, yet I see water flying. Not good.

*I slowly make my way toward the jungle/blood/portal room, seeing more anomaly...*

Wind gust in the mess room, white crystal growing on the ceiling of the some hallway, an ice block in the middle of a room to hot to be safe and its not melting. Almost as if something very big was happening in another dimension very nears of ours and it create perturbations here. Sometime I wonder if didn't pass through a door leading to a twilight zone of reality. It's not all bad, it can help me sometime with my invention, but too much of it isn't good.

*I arrive at what was the hall with all the doors, but the doors have disappeared exept two. Letting my curiosity get the best of myself, I open the first door... broom closet... was probably part of the original design. Next door, or in this case hole in the wall, lead to the central room. I can see Silver Dragon ,Ryen Wallace and two lightly dressed ladies. I will tell him about the things I've seen on my way here.*

Sorry to disturb you, sir Dragon, but I think something is happening. We have anomaly all over the ship, and they look elemental in origin. Now if you don't mind I will look around this room I need to find what's left of one of my tool.

*And now start the search for the remains of my broken tool. Here's one piece, it's a good start...*

Sir Tancred Wesker

-Tancred had his army, now all he needed was to get out. He knew how to get out but it would take a little time to get him and his army back to the demon. "My friends lets kill the demon but first lets combine our powers to open the way to him" The army joined their powers to shack and stir the realm. Parts of the crystal realm around them shattered and fell as a rift opened to a scene to the demon. "Prepare yourself my friends this demon's crafty"

Conan

i prefer using the inter-dimensional room that nobody know about till now... to gain access to the crystal room, nice toys in there, if you need a replicator pad to create a wormhole for the crystal room, well its low on energy, it need a power source. Good Luck

Tancred Wesker

The portals were completed and the way to SDL was wide open. "alright ladies, gentlmen and other unique being of elements its time to reap chaos!!!!" Tancred motions for all the warriors to run into the SDL and destroy anything and everything. Hundreds of elementals flooded the SDL as told poping up and making things burn, flood, freeze and all other things of elements/stats. After the army came the 4 generals and their leader Sir Tancred crazied maniac man came in "ba dadada baaaaa!!!! I come to slay the silver demon Will he step forth or will he cower?!!!! "My friends go forth and attack with the army" The generals leaves.

Silver Dragon

I looked through the swirling destruction, thinking of all the friends that I had lost since I had came to this alternate. Opening a veil, I drew Lily and Angel with me to the bridge.

"Ann, transfer your memory core to the shuttle. Initiate the self destruct of the ship and fleet."

Angel turned white. "Master?"

"I am sickened by all of it. I have tried repeatedly to pull together some sanity in this place. I tire of leading those that do not wish to be led. I have lost too many friends. Shannon, Caveman, Free... now one of my own turns on me. Let them stay here and rot."

Just then, over the local PA. "Master, self destruct initiated. You have 5 minutes to make it to the shuttle. I have a veil open to Avalon."

I glanced to the ceiling out of habit. "Sound evacuation."

"Yes Milord." A slight pause, then over the General PA. "Destruct sequence activated. Five minutes to evacuate starting now." There was a tone, then sirens.

I watched with a sick fascination as the ship started the process of overloading the reactors. I looked around one last time at what had been my home... as much as anything over here. I felt a tug on my arm.

"Master, it is time to go home." I looked up into Lily's tear filled eyes. "You loved them, didn't you?"

I sighed. "As much as I could, littleone, as much as I could." I took a deep breath. "Is all the data on Shannon's disappearance on the shuttle?"

"Yes, Milord."

"Then lets get the hell out of here."

Grimlock13

Reactor Meltdown?! And the "stone" is still in my room. If the box is as much as fissured, it could be far worse than the loss of the Lair. If I can access an energy conduct with a direct contact with the reactor, I could reverse the polarity. It won't save the reactor, but the Lair won't be totaly lost. Still, what triggered this thing...
Flege2
Flege2
Dragon Chow
Dragon Chow

Male Posts : 51

https://www.facebook.com/flege2

Back to top Go down