Silver Dragon's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short RPs

Go down

Short RPs Empty Short RPs

Post by Flege2 Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Toaster

Grimlock13

That weapon bore a hole the size of texas in my ship(and destroyed what was left of my new toaster(over 1400 damage in one hit)). No need to say that I'm lucky to still be here.

Steve Wilson

You mean the toaster you liberated from my room.

Grimlock13

It was only remain of it, after all it blew up when it was hook to the fusion reactor.

Areckahn

To arms my kitchen gadget brethren! Let us liberate our fellow appliances from the vile clutches of Steve!

No more shall steamers be slaves, shall toasters be thralls, shall blenders be beaten, fridges be fearful and microwaves be mistreated!

Join me, and together we will RULE this solar system with our food preparational prowess!

* Toaster joins Areckahn (who apparently has drunk enough liberated beer to confuse himself with a cooking utensil, and may be wearing a colander on his head) in the hot tub *
*Areckahn learns a lesson about water and electronics and now requires regenabot assistance*

Grimlock13

Now we all say that Arekhan is toasted!
(I know.... it's lame.... but I couldn't resist )

Grim the pirate

Princess Kitten

note to self dont let areckahn drink and free appliances from steve that was a shocking experiene

Steve Wilson

My toaster is reviving itself and killing others!?

Mr-C

Toaster: Howdy doodly do. How's it going? I'm Talkie, Talkie Toaster, your chirpy breakfast companion. Talkie's the name, toasting's the game. Anyone like any toast?

Lister: Look, I don't want any toast, and he doesn't want any toast. In fact, no one around here wants any toast. Not now, not ever. No toast.

Toaster: How 'bout a muffin?
Lister: Or muffins. Or muffins. We don't like muffins around here. We want no muffins, no toast, no teacakes, no buns, baps, baguettes or bagels, no croissants, no crumpets, no pancakes, no potato cakes and no hot-cross buns and definitely no smegging flapjacks.

Toaster: Aah, so you're a waffle man.

Steve Wilson

Here's my toaster and what it can do:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/199916

Mr-C

http://properlaughs.com/red-dwarf-white-hole-genius-holly-talkie-toaster/

God I loved the Red Dwarf Series.

It was a tough choice: Red Dwarf, Blake's 7 or Fire Fly.

Mr-C

Kenpachi's Room

Mr-C

Oops. My bad.

Here kenpachi. I've checked the billeting. You have the room right between Steve's and Silver Dragon's rooms.

Please ignore the radiation warning signs and the leaking pipes. There is nothing to worry about.

Kenpachi

stares at hidden sign.... why does that say airlock? writes it down in his blackbook >.> im going to go bunk with miss pk >.> at least i know what she would do to me.. plus being inbewteen steve and silver.. lol i know there will be no sleep >.>

Wesker's Room

Grimlock13

I'm innocent(it's a new thing for me to say it and actually know it's true)

Young VS. Old

Mr-C

"Old Age will always overcome Youth and Skill"

They may be younger, faster, and better trained,

but we are older, more experienced, and know far too many dirty tricks.

Plus, they have to sleep sometime.

Mr-C

Grimlock13

Who cares!!!

Knowledge is the only real power(especially when you know how to build the most dangerous thing of all time: the fusion powered toaster)

Princess Kitten

well i am not young and i am not ole but i do have quite a few tricks of my own

Steve Wilson

I'm no youngster. Unless of course you're over 250 years, then I'm younger than you. And don't you think I had an easy childhood either because well... I can't remember it so there. Jeez just because a guy dies at the tender age of 34, doesn't mean he should be treated like one. Oh and those radiation sign are mine. What are they doing 30 feet down the hall? *Storms off down the hall and retrieves his sign and plants it next to his door.* Next I'll be seeing my nose being used to stop leaks in pipes. *storms off in a random direction muttering to himself about the nerves of different people*

Now back to our regularly scheduled mayhem.

Kitten's Room

Kenpachi

has snuck into pk's room and has found the warmest plushiest bed ever >.> ^-^ pounces on it and hides under the covers in the corner* sniffs o.0 smells like katnip in here >.< ZzzZZZzzzz falls asleep

Kenpachi

after shooting kittens undies out of a large secret canon... he has gone and gotten himself lost with his bad direction and has stumbled into... a forest????? o.o
"i dont honestly want to know how i ended up here" >.> stares at trees... did that thing just move??!!! >.> cing* slashes with his sword at a vine that has just whipped at him* >.> "i swear this ship is filled with nothing but crazy, meatheaded, psycho people......" cing* cing* " and i feel right at home <3"

Kenpachi

in the belly of the main ship, kenny is having fun smashing and slashing at this strange plant that keeps attacking him... small lasers and explosions start to insue and kenny starts running around dodging things... one of the lasers misses him by inches but cuts a hole in the ceiling to the hangers.... kenny runs through that to find a laser cut hole through one of the ships in the hanger..... o.0 runs off... i didnt do it!!!

Kenpachi

stumbles through the hallways.... randomly picking fights with light fixtures and doors.. >.> hey you dont look at me in that tone of voice.. stumbles more.... randomly wanders into a pink room.... o.o its osooo pretty.... stumbles to a bed and passes out half naked.... ZzzzzZZZ

Kenpachi

after training for what seems like hours he feels rather bored and still unfullied in his training. he can feel things in the ship changing but pays little mind to them as they arent near his location. kenny decides its best for the going ons of his new shipmates are best kept to themselfs unless it interacts with him or his training ground. he goes to mediate under a waterfall located way in the back of his training room.

Reactor

Grimlock13

*Coming of the reactor room, taking of his makeshift hazmat suit*

Everything is in place, and I'm happy it's finally over. It may have been a minimalistic step for mankind, but it was a gigantic leap for me. I no longer trust those safety detector since one of my last crew member put one of last ship at risk. He modified the radiation detector to stay in the safe zone at all time, so he could scrape of the shielding without any of us knowing. To make sure any of us couldn't see it, he did it from the inside of the reactor. I don't know how he did it without killing himself, but when we finally discover it, it was too late. We were forced to abandon the ship near one of those radioactive spaceship junkyard(well it wasn't a radioactive junkyard before we put the ship there).

Now I'll go take a shower, I must stink like nothing else ever stinked before.
(If any of you ever find something compromising in a radioactive derelict spaceship, please leave it there)

*return to is room while leaving the suit in the hall*

Grim the pirate

Repairs

Mr-C

OK.

The drain piping is all repaired, as is the Cold Water System I have to finish testing the Hot Water System so for now, the Hot Water System only has Cold Water.

I hope to have the Hot Water back online by Monday.

Mr-C

Areckahn

I write to inform you that I have been literally and physically frozen in this not-so-hot-any-more tub since last Monday. Indeed so perilously trapped am I that I can only convey this message via Morse code, banging my head upon the very ice that threatens to entomb me.

Please sir, let me convey to you my strongest desire that hot water be restored as a matter of priority, lest my decadent ways and indeed my very life be ignominiously ended before their time!

Lest the magnitude of my calamity is not conveyed to you by this message, I must plainly state, I cannot even reach my rum!

-- Yours in serious moral and bodily peril
-- Areckahn

Mr-C

Greetings:

The electric grid is slowly coming back on line. I have been able to return power to the lighting systems.

Hot Water should be back online by Monday.

I checked the Hot Tub. The Hot Water has nothing to do with its heating system. Rather, the Hot Tub Heating System is Kaput. The heating coils are beyond repair. I have put in a request for a replacement heater for the Hot Tub, but it may take a few weeks to get here.

Working for the god of the Lair,
Mr-C

Mr-C

Greetings:

I am truly sorry for the problems with the Hot Tub. The parts are on order.

I shall ask Silver Dragon to stick his head into your room to see what he can do about warming the freezing water (and you) up so you can get out of the Ice.

Mr-C

Mr-C

Greetings:

The plumbing (drains) are back online and working properly.

The Hot & Cold water are back online and working properly.

The Heating & Air Conditioning are back online and working properly.

The Electrical Systems are back online and working properly.

The Communication Systems are back online and working properly.

The Propulsion (Engines) were never off-line.

The Weapon Systems were never off-line.

The Shielding Systems were never off-line.

The Cloaking Device is working at 123% capacity

Thanks to the help I received from all and especially to Scotty the Engineseer.

I am standing down from Repair Duty.

Mr-C

PA: There is still no sign of the missing door. Sorry about that.

No-Show War

Mr-C

Suppose They Gave a War and Nobody Came? (1970) Movie
Stars:
Brian Keith, Tony Curtis and Ernest Borgnine

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066422/

-----------------------------------------------

What if They Threw a War and Nobody Showed Up?
by Bertolt Brecht, written in the 1930s.

"What if they gave a war and nobody came?
Why, then, the war would come to you!
He who stays home when the fight begins
And lets another fight for his cause
Should take care:
He who does not take part
In the battle will share in the defeat.
Even avoiding battle will not avoid battle.
Since not to fight for your own cause
Really means
Fighting on behalf of your enemy's cause."

--------------------------------------

I heartily agree. Let them fight air. We need to make sure that our forces are scattered so it costs them money to come and attack us.

LOL

Mr-C

Kenpachi

im on fire!! >.> runs around putting out flames from the attacks >.< gahhhhhhhhhhhh o.o random go ninja vanilla ice song playing >.> ninja turtle... omg... lol >.< o.o wait im still on fire!! ahhhhhhhhhh

Kenpachi

wait displaces air?? o.o starts to suffocate....

Kenpachi

i might be wrong but i know thats never a good sign points to flashing lights and sirens going off >.> o.o

Mr-C

The Flashing light are Yellow, which means that we are at Amber Alert.

If you want to go to Red Alert, I will have to change the bulbs.

Mr-C

Kenpachi

starts randomly pressing buttons in hopes of unleashing some secret weapon... stares as a canon fires a pair of kittens undies o.0 <////> >.> stops pushing buttons... and ends annoying the fleet.

Bored

Steve Wilson

We haven't lost yet!?

*runs around screaming, "When will it end!"*

The sad part is I can only observe as I don't have the key to my warship (see Steve's Room mass mail if your confused).

Mr-C

I could have sworn that your ship used a Voice Activated Key.

Mr-C

Steve Wilson

Nope just a skeleton key. Don't trust them new voice recognizer thingamajigs. Though whoever took my key could've installed one while I was gone.

*continues his random running and screaming*

Mr-C

Don't you have a spare key embedded in your thigh?

Mr-C

Steve Wilson

Why would I want duplicates floating around. I lose my body parts so easily that just about anybody would be able to get a key if it were embedded anywhere on my body. Next you'll be telling me to use my tail to pick the lock.

Grimlock13

I don't for you, but I saw Steve's ship door open when he ran by while screaming. I wonder if his key are inside his ship. Well, maybe it's not a good idea...

Steve Wilson

The door's open?

*goes and closes it which automatically locks*

Hopefully nobody without the key is in there. Otherwise they're stuck until I find mine. Too bad you can't start the ship without the key.

Grimlock13

CRAP, WHO CLOSED THE DOOR!!! Maybe there is another way outside. Let the dungeon crawl begin.

Princess Kitten

use the force and go thew the toilet

Steve Wilson

Though if one did have to escape my ship he shoot him/herself through the bomb disposal chute.

Steve Wilson

Yeah, the running in circles can now cease.

Grimlock13

Ok, I have found some scatered wires, a roll of duck tape half finishned, a broken low power lazer, empty bottle and various dangerous chemical. With the wires, bottles and chemical, I could make a makeshift chemical power cell. Then with the duct tape, I repair and tweak the lazer. By connecting the lazer to the power cell, a will create the "lazer can opener", a portabble device powerfull enough to cut myself a new way out through the hull. Now I only need a radio playing the McGyver theme song...

Grimlock13

The damn thing overheated and blew up. And even the explosion barely made a dent on the wall. I'll find something else...

Ship

Steve Wilson

HIT: Graviton Beam Array,Graviton Beam Array - Mk I,Phaser Emitter does 1,500 to [SDL] Grimlock13 (-710 HP remaining)

Get off my ship.

Grimlock13

Hey, I just saw my ship blew up through the window. First: Who the the heck shoot at my ship!! Second: Who was piloting my ship at that moment!!

Grimlock13

I got a new idea. I will try to short-circuit the door mechanism to force it to open. Now I only need an alderan princess to cover my back while I work...
(won't be easy to find)

Grimlock13

Damn security blast door. When the door finally opened, it closed the way out. Gotta do something else...

Steve Wilson

I notice that there seems to be someone missing. I go back to my room to retrieve my data-pad to check the whereabouts of everybody but then remember that all my stuff is stolen. Luckily I have a backup pad. Too bad it's in the ship. "Maybe I can access it though the ships outside maintenance computer panel."

I jump onto my ship and head to the weapons attachment area. In the middle I pull back a piece of the ship's plating and unveil an old school combo-lock. I enter the combination (5-21-0) and access the computer panel. I activate it and start bypassing the maintenance programs. After a few minutes I access the surveillance system and start trying to find the data-pad.

In the process of trying to locate the pad, I see a person in my ship. After a few more minute of messing around inside my ships programs I manage to access the communications system.

"Hello, is this thing on? Hello? If you can here me, then you might want to find a way off soon as I accidentally activated the internal and external defense systems."

Soon after my announcement the shields activated cutting off any escape for me. This also prevented anyone from getting anywhere near the ship. Inside the ship, blast doors closed and traps were set.

Grimlock13

WHO USE FLAMETHROWER AS AN INTERNAL DEFENCE SYSTEM!!! AND WHAT ARE THOSE CREEPY MACHINE RUNNING AFTER ME!!! *go inside a room and close the door*

Ok, where am I? Looks like some sort of R&D room...

Grimlock13

If I am not mistaken, there is enough material to create a small short range one use teleporter. I could connect it directly to the this ship reactor by diverting the energy conduct in the wall. Now I only to find a time lord sonic screwdriver...

Grimlock13

*materialize in the hangar*

It worked yes!

*a huge explosion blast the leftside of Steve's ship*

Why those thing always happen to me...

Steve Wilson

Soon after I disabled the shields an explosion happened. I investigate the site of the explosion and discover a small hole in the left side of the ship. I do a more thorough investigation of the hole and find that the explosion was caused by a transference of matter into energy that was sent through the hull of the ship and ended where Grimlock was now standing, looking a bit guilty. The ship responded to this type of threat by eliminating the object that created the breach in security. Unfortunately the transport device wasn't the only thing that caused the breach.

"Uh oh."

Seconds later the ship tracked where the shield were deactivated and from there traced where I had gone to where I'm at. The ship then repels me from it's hull by activating it's shield close the hull and expanding it. Next it locks weapons on me and fires, reducing my to random bits of flesh. Regenabots come and start moving all my pieces close together. It takes time but eventually I regenerate. Fortunately the regenabots move my pieces to the hanger, outside the ships defense perimeter.

"Grrr, now the only way to even get near the ship is to have the key in hand."

I turn to leave then turn back and concentrate on fixing the hole. Seconds later the ship looks just like it did before the explosion. There were a few differences of course. The new piece of hull I created isn't reality shielded yet, allowing anyone with the ability to manipulate realital energy to gain access to the inside of the ship.

Reality Bender Confusion

Grimlock13

How dis I appear on your...
Oh, yes. Reality manipulation.

Mr-C

Hmmmm. I wonder if Silver Dragon even noticed that I am busy fixing things and staying out of trouble?

Aha! I found the missing door. Rather than cause any confusion, I leave the blanket hanging at the doorway with the actual door securely mounted behind it.

Another repair job done well.

With that note, I'm off to the Galley to fix myself a nice, hot, cup of Ginger Tea.

Grimlock13

I'm starting to feel like a pet monkey on this position. So if you don't mind I will return to my room after you return me to my normal size.

Steve Wilson

I put Grimlock down near his room and then realize that I had made him twice as big as he normally is. I correct this before continuing my random running and screaming.

Nairdowell's Instant Hole

Nairdowell

Nair returns from Acension briefly to check on some things... Seeing Steve and the others standing in the hallway, shouting at each other, he walks over to a blank section of the bulkhead and pulls something from his pocket....

Steve notices Nair out of the corner of his eye. He appears to be unfolding something, again and again... until its roughly door sized.... Steve watches Nair place it on the bulkhead and his jaw drops as Nair opens a door and enters...

Steve runs over and looks in the door... It appears to be Nair's room... Nair picks up a couple of items off his desk and then moves back towards the door... Steve moves back, then watches as Nair closes the door, then pulls it off the wall, folds it back up, and tucks it in his pocket....

With a wink, Nair heads back towards Acension.....

Rise and Shine in Darkness

Areckahn

Areckahn has been asleep in his hot tub for a while. Oblivious to the world around, to the explosions, the chaos, the destruction and the ominous growls of great reptiles.

Still, things can't last forever, and nothing is put to rest for ever.

Waking, and reaching for his rum, Areckahn realises he isn't where thought he should be. Looking around, nothing makes sense, all the things around him, they aren't his things. Well, not yet. Everything will be his in the end, just a matter of time.

Areckahn doesn't like it here though, it's either it's not his place, or it's not the right time for it to be his place. He's not sure, it doesn't really matter. All places are his in the end. All times too.

A pool black mist forms around the base of the hot tub and rises slowly up, thickening and moving as if it were a thing alive, reaching and crawling like a mass of blinded worms.
As it reaches Areckahn's head, he smiles.
The mist rises and thickens and the smile grows. Grows until all that can been seen in the blackness is a pair of glowing white eyes, and a smile which seems to have too many teeth.

The hot tub sinks then, falling slowly through the mist. As it falls, the water of the tub turns red and becomes still. A frozen pool of blood, reflecting an eternal smile.

As the tub fades from view, the mist starts to clear, sinking back into the ground.
The smile descends with it for a time and before vanishing.

As the mist fades, the last thing to be seen is as a reflection in the hot tub.
An ominously armored door in the back wall.

Nothing his hidden, and that which is forbidden sings in the darkness.

Shineys

Mr-C

So, Princess Kitten scampers down the labyrinth of halls, passages, workshops, and assorted machinery rooms until she finally come to the hallway that holds the entrance to Mr-C's Room. For all the hard work that Mr-C has done repairing The Lair, this particular hallway is in disrepair. It is not well illuminated as lights flicker seemingly on the verge of burning out. Pipes drip, vapors randomly escape from various machinery. The air seems thick with the smells of seawater, chlorine, and damp leather.

Outside of Mr-C's door, facing Mr-C's door, are large claw marks that look like the were recently torn into the metal that clads the floor. This particular area holds a new smell that intermingles with the already present odors. It reeks of Ozone and the air seems charged somehow. There are burn marks all around the door frame, but the door itself appears to be newly fabricated. The hair on Princess Kitten's neck begins to stand on end the closer she gets to Mr-C's door. Yet the lure of "Shinys" draw her nearer and nearer, like a moth is drawn to an open flame.

She checks the door and finds it locked, which has never stopped her before. As she starts to reach for her tools to bypass the lock, the lights in the hallway flash and die to a void-like darkness. Princess Kitten can now see an inscription faintly glowing on the door.

Per me si va ne la città dolente,
Per me si va ne l'etterno dolore,
Per me si va tra la Perduta Gente.
Giustizia mosse il mio Alto Fattore;
Fecemi la Divina Podestate,
La Somma Sapïenza e 'l Primo Amore.
Dinanzi a me non fuor cose
create Se non etterne, e io etterno duro
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Princess Kitten

i start to pick the lock, open the door and have a hiss of air with more weird smells coming out with a trace of sea spray. the lights are all out , not needing light to see i look around and see a shimmering vision or a large beast with scales, claws, fangs, & wings barely visible within. i look caseusly at the thing and call for Mr-C and the air seems to crackle as the vision quickly dissipates. You see Mr-C awaken from his napping on a normal couch. Miraculously, the lights in the corridor come back on

Mr-C says "Ah, you startled me."
and says
Bitte eingegangen, mein kleines Kätzchen

i walk in slowly looking around closeing the door behind me as i do just to make sure i was not seeing things i look at mr c and smile and greet him and wate for a responce back from him

Mr-C

“What brings you to my humble abode?” Mr-C asks Princess Kitten. “I must be of dire importance to make you trek all the way down into the bowels of The Lair to visit my humble living space.”

“Either that or you are hiding from someone due to your propensity to mischievousness & roguery. I know that this is your nature and it is seldom harmful.”

“May I offer you something to drink; tea, wine, or milk? Mr-C says with a knowing smile.

All the while,Princess Kitten is checking out Mr-C's front room and the various bric-a-brac, oddities, and assorted tools that are haphazardly placed. There is a small kitchenette on the left with a counter and chairs. Yet the rooms do not appear to be the lodgings of a hardened bachelor. Though the items seem scattered, there is a method in their placement.

There is also an ominously armored door in the back wall.

"Make yourself comfortable while I try to find a clean glass," Mr-C says over his shoulder as he enters the Kitchenette.

Mr-C

"Oh my goodness," I thought. "Princess Kitten is speechless. Either that or she is in shock."

I quickly whip up a White Russian Drink and hand it to her.

"Are you alright," I ask.

Princess Kitten

i walk over to a chair and take the drink thank you i say as i look him up and down trying to figer out what it was i had seen

Mr-C

"This has got to be the most uninteresting room in the entire Lair," Princess Kitten thinks to herself. "I've seen better stuff going to the trash compactor."

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/images/gallery/9/2009/05/medium_3505740990_16f725ef17_o.jpg

Mr-C notes the puzzled look on Princess Kitten's face and the fact that her ears are twitching with agitation.

"You look like you've seen something that was not supposed to be there," Mr-C states. "What do you think you saw?"

At this moment, Princess Kitten notices that the air seems to be charging with negative ions.

Princess Kitten

hearing mr c ask the question and now feeling the change in the air the hairs on the back of my neck stood up i sit and think for a min turn to mr c well i am not to sure what it was i saw it may have been just a trick of the lights or the lack of light looking him up and down trying not to look suspicous for any thing that is not normal

Mr-C

"And," Mr-C asks knowingly.

"Did it appear threatening, or dangerous?"

The air feels thick and it is becoming difficult for Princess Kitten to breath without signs of distress. The walls look like they could melt and fall to the floor.

Princess Kitten

i try to stay calm and lied i dont think it was dangerus but not to sure what it was i seen

Mr-C

Mr-C moves his hands in a strange pattern as he quietly mutters a few words that Princes Kitten has never heard before. Their sounds hurt her ears.

The walls flash with a brightness as they dissolve into nothingness. The ceiling is gone, replaced by the swirling wonders of the cosmos. Princess Kitten finds herself standing on a precipice that towers above a writhing abyss.

Mr-C is gone and in his place is a dragon. It is not as large as Silver Dragon, but is is a dragon all the same. The smells of sea water and wet leather return. It is semi-transparent and it appears to be built for traveling deep beneath the oceans of some forgotten world.

http://www.movierealms.com/acatalog/WaterDragon01.jpg

A voice inside Princess Kitten's head that sounds like Mr-C asks, "Is this what you saw?"

Alarms all over Silver Dragon's Lair go off. Something is very wrong with the Lair.
A part of it has just disappeared and it has been replaced by emptiness.

The Lair's computer alerts Silver Dragon. "He has awakened."

(Roll End Credits.)

(What will happen to Princess Kitten?)

(What will Silver Dragon do?)

(Continued Next Week)

(Same Bat Time)

(Same Bat Channel)

Princess Kitten

i look it comepleat awe as i see this dragon in front of me realizing i cant speak aloud i say in my mind yes it is true i did see a new dragon in the lair but how can this be i thought sd was the only one here

Ryen Wallace

*Hearing the alarm sounds, and sensing the changes happening around him, he comes awake from his deep sleep. He shakes his head to aid in his awake; however, the loud alarms seem to accomplish this better than anything else. He concentrates for a moment to sense around for what's going on, having trouble grasping the changes with all the commotion... and then he finds it. He notices what it is, but lifts an eyebrow as he know this is a signature he's used to, but not completely. He stands and opens the door to see if anyone is running around in panic, but finds nothing out of the ordinary, the halls in this section empty*

I must be late for the party, again. Where the hell is that dragon at?

*He quickly grabs his katana and dagger and senses around for SD. As he makes his way to the door again, he checks to make sure the pouch attached to his belt is still there, and walks nonchalantly into the hallway, in search of the dragon he knows*

Awaken

Silver Dragon

I came fully awake to the sound of alarms. Ann (the AI) told me of events in various parts of the station. One of which was the creation of a pocket alternate. She also mentioned a dragon.

I scanned the station and had no trouble finding the disturbance. It shown like a beacon. I opened a veil and lunged though it.

I came out in clear air over an abyss... Princess Kitten was on the edge and a strange dragon was floating just in front of her.

I reached out with my mind... ~Just who the hell are you?~

Mr-C

As Silver Dragon appears I gently calm the area around Princess Kitten. The light softens, the precipice is transformed into an area of soft, fluffy cushions that streach as far as the eye can see. I inform Princess Kitten that she has nothing to fear.

To Silver Dragon, I transmit the following, "It is only I, cousin, your trusted repairman, Mr-C." "Come and join us my my friend. Princess Kitten and I were getting ready to discuss the nicer things about having dragons as friends."

As these thoughts are received by Silver Dragon, I calm the area we are occupying, which is nothing more than a small, pocket universe that I keep handy for safe retreats and to protect my trophies.

"Things are getting out of hand," I transmit to Princess Kitten and Silver Dragon. " My humble room has been violated as of late and then I find Princess Kitten trying to bypass the lock to my room."

Princess Kitten

feeling the air calm around me i look over to see sd and a fears look on him i then try to talk agen and with the air calm i can sd look another dragon is here did you know there was one i turn and look at mr c once more and blurt out HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Dragon

I glided down to land. A slow approach so as not to knock Kitten over with the back blast from my wings. All the time I kept my eye on Mr C.

"I thought we had this mess calmed down, what with Steve and Tancred... Now you are getting into mischief littleone?" I sighed.

Looking up at Mr C, "I regret that my age coupled with the weak energy of this place, demands that I sleep an excessive amount. It would seem that I have been neglecting my duties... That aside, tell me, just where have you come from? I though all of the remaining dragons bonded together after the exodus? Archamede's was sure there were no others that survived..."

Awakening: Shineys

Mr-C

As best as a Dragon can smile without looking menacing, I tell Princess Kitten, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

"Let's just say that I did it by magic and let it go at that."

I stifle a chuckle as it would probably frighten Princess Kitten.

Princess Kitten

looking from sd to mr c and back agen i put on my cute lovable smile and bat my eyes ok i can but that i then look at sd in the same cutee cuddley manner sd i say calmly then blurt out CAN I KEEP IT CAN I CAN I CAN I PPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keeps the cute loveing smile on

Silver Dragon

I look down at Princess Kitten, then up at Mr C with a sigh. "Yes, she is always like this."

"Little Kitty... NO." Knowing that would not be the end of it.

Mr-C

"Oh, Great and Powerful One. I know nothing of this exodus you speak of. I was sorely hurt eons ago and retreated to my pocket universe to heal. My avatar, which you know as Mr-C, has been my only link with the real world."

"Things have become a bit out of hand in The Lair as of late and the problems with time-space distortion as reality is being strained has disturbed me from my healing slumber. My defenses have been breached and I felt the need to wake."

"Dear little, Princess Kitten was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. She is safe and unharmed here, in my little universe. Her mischief can do no harm here."

As these words are said, a chest emerges from the cushions and pillows that are near Princess Kitten. The lid is open and Gems, Jewels, and Golden Trinkets are visible within.

Silver Dragon

I mulled over Mr-C's words... he had missed it when the others fled... that explained much. I generally stayed out of the others business, but I felt driven to let the others know of him. I had a feeling my next trip back home was going to cause a stir.

"I should tell you that the others of our kind, the few that survived are now safe. If you wish, I can take you to them."

I hesitated telling him of Avalon... That he had managed to deceive me this long made me cautious. I knew that taking him home would speed his healing, the massive power of Avalon would help him tremendously, but I would leave the decision up to him. The less details that he knew of my home until he decided... the better.

I set back to watch how he dealt with Princess Kitten.

Princess Kitten

seeing the shinnys apear in front of me my eyes open wind and make a mad dash for them yelling I LIKES THE SHINNYS dives in and starts to play happly forgetting there are 2 dragons talking in the strang area

Silver Dragon

I watched as PK dove into the chest... well, now I knew how to keep her distracted, anyway. I couldn't help but chuckle.

Mr-C

"Princess Kitten seems to be happily distracted," I say to Silver Dragon. "My healing is nearly complete so I humbly thank you for the offer, but I shall continue healing in my own little world."

"I shall return Princess Kitten to her room with her chest of trinkets. I shall go back to sleep and return my Avatar to his repair work." Please try to keep your friends and followers from putting things in my room that don't belong."

With that being said, Princess Kitten, the treasure filled chest, and many of the pillows & cushions flash out of existence in this Pocket Universe and reappear in Princess Kitten's Room.

"By your leave, Oh, Great, and Powerful One, I wish to go back to sleep. However, I am at your beck-and-call. I will serve you and yours as best I can."

Princess Kitten

plays happly in the box of shinnys not realizing i was back in my room putting on the jewles and swimming in the box

Mr-C

When Silver Dragon departs, I renew my defenses, I tighten the access threads from my pocket universe to the real world, and I go back to sleep.

Mr-C is back in his room, which is much nicer and larger than it was before.

"I have got to STOP drinking before I take a nap," I say to myself as I pick up my tool-kit and head out into The Lair to fix more things that have been broken. I hit the reset button in my room for the alarm system, noting what sections have experienced breakdowns as indicated by the display panel.

I close my door and scratch my head, "I could have sworn that my room was down in the Machine Spaces. Why my room right across the hallway from Silver Dragon's Room?"

"This place is going to drive me nuts."

Cat on a Stick

Booty Raiders

* slowly pulls the duck tape used to secure the cat and looks at Princess Kitten* do I really have to remove him? i really like him. . .

Princess Kitten

yes you have to ...... for now

Booty Raiders

awwwww... ok.* removes cat from stick and sets it down.* there you go kitty. *pets cats head*
Flege2
Flege2
Dragon Chow
Dragon Chow

Male Posts : 51

https://www.facebook.com/flege2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum